The Caspari Fall/Winter 2017 Part One line-up includes these six and seven piece ensembles, that feature themes for weddings, Christmas, music, Thanksgiving and nature. The Christmas Concert music theme even has a choice of place cards! Winter Sonbirds, a Colonial Williamburg designs, celebrate a different bird on each napkin and plate size! Thanksgiving Setting has some gorgeous plates that resemble antique fine china, in amazing detail! Camellia Garden ivory will be a favorite of winter brides, and Jungle Story will be a favorite of animal and nature lovers with a "wild side". Chinese Silk ivory Acanthus Trellis ivory and Acanthus Trellis red look like a fine textiles and Gilded Majolica ivory is an elegant multi-purpose design. Of course the Christmas Trimmings ivory and Ornament Trellis play on traditional Christmas themes, with an updated appeal. When you need to know that your presentation will be perfect, these Caspari ensembles offer a foolproof choice!
SHOPPING CART: (0) ITEMS
Welcome to our Blog!
Featuring new designs from Caspari and Ideal Home Range. The selections change with the seasons, so stop by frequently!
- The Conundrum with Moire
- Caspari and IHR Fall/Winter Collection Part Three 2017-2018
- Caspari and IHR Fall/Winter Collection Part Two 2017-2018
- Caspari Fall/Winter 2017 Part One
- Caspari Spring 2017 Collection Part Two
- Caspari Spring 2017 Collection Part One
- Ideal Home Range Spring 2017 Collection Part Two
- Ideal Home Range Spring 2017 Collection Part One
- IHR Fall/Winter 2016 Collection Part Two
- IHR Fall/Winter 2016 Collection Part One
- Caspari Fall/Winter/Christmas 2016
- Caspari Designs for Fall/Winter 2016
- Introducing Touch of Color NEW Solid Colors
- Caspari and IHR Spring 2016 Collection Part Five
- Caspari and IHR Spring 2016 Paper Plates and Napkins Part Four
- Caspari and IHR Spring 2016 Collections Part Three
- Beautiful Paper Plates and Napkins for 2016
- Introducing the Caspari and IHR Spring 2016 Collections
- IHR Spring 2016 Collection
- IHR Everyday Collection for 2016