Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to receive an order?
Most order ship in one to three business days. Depending on your location, shipping time to your location can be one to five business days.
- Can orders be expedited?
No. The manufacturers do not allow expedited orders.
- Why can't I choose a preferred shipping method?
Each manufacturer has their own shipper arrangements and orders going out are sent via the manufacturer's shipper choice. No exceptions.
- I already have a business/personal UPS/FedEx account. Can I have my shipping charges billed to my account?
No. The manufacturer's do not allow this since it makes extra work for them.
- I need to match a color for my wedding/party/event. Do you have samples?
Samples can be ordered following the directions on the Contact Us page. You are allowed only two requests per manufacturer per month. You must allow up to two weeks for the sample to be processed and sent. Plan accordingly. These cannot be expedited.
- Why didn't I receive my Order Is Processing/Order Has Shipped email?
You may have provided an incorrect email address or your computer spam filter settings may have deleted your message. Emails are sent throughout the transaction. We have no control over your spam settings. It is important to add [email protected] to your contacts list to ensure correspondence is received. You can also register on the site and check your orders through your account.
- Do you ship internationally?
No. We need all of our manufacturers to ship internationally. Two will not due to distributor agreements.